3.5 C
New York
Wednesday 1 December 2021

Buy now

Ad

HomePoliticsIndiaYogi government to rehabilitate 63 Hindu Bengali families displaced from East Pakistan...

Yogi government to rehabilitate 63 Hindu Bengali families displaced from East Pakistan in 1970

The Yogi cabinet has cleared the proposal for the allocation of 121.41 ha of land in Village Bhainsaya, Tehsil Rasulabad, and District Kanpur Dehat

|

The Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to rehabilitate Bengali Hindus who migrated in the 1970s from East Pakistan (Bangladesh). The Uttar Pradesh cabinet on 10 November cleared a proposal for the rehabilitation plan for 63 Hindu Bengali families displaced from East Pakistan in 1970 on 121.41 ha of land available in the name of Rehabilitation Department in Village Bhainsaya, Tehsil Rasulabad, District Kanpur Dehat.

Furthermore, the state government approved the proposal for implementation of Mathrubhumi Yojana to facilitate individuals or private institutions to contribute to the development of any village.

Many people from the rural background working in cities and abroad or other privileged people wanted to contribute to the development of their village but were not able to do so due to lack of any systematic platform, a press release issued after the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said.

If any such person or private institution wants to contribute in development works or improving infrastructure facilities in any Gram Panchayat and is willing to bear 60% of the cost of the work, the remaining 40% amount will be arranged by the state government under this scheme, it said.

For the effective implementation of the scheme, an Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Society will be set up, which will have a governing council and empowered committee under it. The chief minister will be the president of the governing council and the minister of panchayati raj will be its vice president.

Under the scheme, the amount of grant given by the state government the remaining 40% or less will be arranged from the budget provisions of the departments related to the works that will be undertaken, according to the statement. A Corpus Fund of Rs 100 crore will be made available to the society, which will be used in case of non-availability of state share budget for any scheme and will be reimbursed when the budget is available.

In another decision, the cabinet approved the proposal of free distribution of iodised salt, pulses or whole gram, edible oil (like mustard or refined oil) and grains to the Antyodaya and eligible household cardholders of the state. Through the Public Distribution System, Antyodaya and eligible household cardholders will be given iodised salt (1 kg per card); dal or whole gram (1 kg per card); edible oils like mustard oil, refined oil (1 l per card); and free distribution of food grains from the month of December 2021 to the month of March 2022.

The estimated cost of the scheme is a total of Rs 4,801.68 crore at the rate of Rs. 1200.42 crore per month, the release said.

Sirf News needs to recruit journalists in large numbers to increase the volume of its reports and articles to at least 100 a day, which will make us mainstream, which is necessary to challenge the anti-India discourse by established media houses. Besides there are monthly liabilities like the subscription fees of news agencies, the cost of a dedicated server, office maintenance, marketing expenses, etc. Donation is our only source of income. Please serve the cause of the nation by donating generously.

Support pro-India journalism by donating

via UPI to surajit.dasgupta@icici or

via PayTM to 9650444033

The next of kin of all those, who died of COVID-19 in Jammu & Kashmir, will get Rs 50,000 as an ex-gratia assistance from the administration, it announced on Tuesday

MPs' suspension: Piyush Goyal says Oppn should apologize for their behaviour

Read @ANI Story| https://aninews.in/news/national/general-news/mps-suspension-piyush-goyal-says-oppn-should-apologize-for-their-behaviour20211201015818/

#RajyaSabha

Σήμερα στην Επιτροπή Ελληνισμού της Διασποράς είχαμε συνεδρίαση αφιερωμένη στους Ρωμηούς της Συρίας και του Λιβάνου, με συμμετοχή φορέων εκπροσώπησής τους. #Ρωμέικο #Syria #Lebanon #Levant #Levante (1/6)

गत एक वर्ष में राष्ट्रीय नाट्य विद्यालय की प्रगति पर आयोजित पत्रकार वार्ता को सम्बोधित करते हुए अध्यक्ष, राष्ट्रीय नाट्य विद्यालय, पद्मश्री श्री परेश रावल।

4
Read further:

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisment -

Now

Columns

[prisna-google-website-translator]
%d bloggers like this: