30 C
New Delhi
Friday 10 July 2020

Technician dies at Anushka Sharma movie shoot

Kolkata: A light boy Shah Alam died of electrocution during the shooting of a film featuring Anushka Sharma. The technician was a resident of Mumbai.

Shooting for the movie Pari had been going on for the last 3 days at the Leather Complex police station in Bhojarhat. Early in the morning, as the shooting was on at the Banshbagan at Karolberia Kalitala, an electrical line attached to a bamboo shoot fell off and electrocuted the light boy. He was immediately taken to a private nursing home at Rajarhat.

Local people had gathered to watch the shooting on hearing that Anushka Sharma and Parambrata Chattopadhyay were the main actors. However, after the incident, the shooting has been cancelled while Anushka and Parambrata left the area. Meanwhile, local police have begun investigating the death.

Follow Sirf News on social media:

For fearless journalism

%d bloggers like this: