A group of armed terrorists took the abducted ONGC employees, including two junior engineer assistants (production) and one junior technician (production), in an operational vehicle that belongs to ONGC
In the previous Samvat 2076, the BSE Sensex had gained 4,384.94 points or 11.22% while the Nifty had rallied 1,136.05 points or 9.80%
Oil production was not impacted by the fire but ONGC diverted natural gas produced from fields to a processing facility at Hazira in Gujarat
The government holds 51% stake in Pawan Hans, which has a fleet of 43 helicopters also the remaining 49% is with oil and gas behemoth ONGC
New Delhi: Fuel retailer IOC has for the second year in a row beaten ONGC to become India's...