Thursday 30 June 2022
- Advertisement -

Survivor in 2017 case of abduction, assault by actor in Kerala speaks out

The survivor said she would continue the fight for justice so that the wrongdoers were punished and also to ensure that no one went through such an ordeal again

The survivor of the 2017 case of an actor’s abduction and in Kerala has spoken out for the first time. She wrote on social media platforms about the incident that had turned her upside down. The survivor spoke about her journey from being a victim to becoming a survivor.

“This has not been an easy journey. The journey from being a victim to becoming a survivor. For 5 years now, my name and my identity have been suppressed under the weight of the inflicted on me,” the survivor wrote. She said that there had been attempts to humiliate, silence, and isolate her, however, a few people who stood by her, kept her voice alive.

“Though I am not the one who has committed the crime, there have been many attempts to humiliate, silence, and isolate me. But at such times I have had some who stepped forward to keep my voice alive. Now when I hear so many voices speak up for me I know that I am not alone in this fight for justice,” the survivor said.

In her post, the survivor said that she would continue the fight for justice so that the wrongdoers were punished, and also to ensure that no one went through such an ordeal again. “To see justice prevail, to get wrongdoers punished, and to ensure no one else goes through such an ordeal again, I shall continue this journey. For all those who are standing with me – a heartfelt thank you for your love,” she concluded thus.

Meanwhile, the crime branch of Kerala reportedly registered a fresh case against actor Dileep (who is accused of being the mastermind in the incident) and five others for allegedly threatening investigation in the case yesterday.

The Kerala actor was abducted and allegedly molested inside her car for two hours on 17 February 2017, reportedly by a gang of men. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court in July had reportedly ordered that the trial should be completed by mid-February, 2022.

Contribute to our cause

Contribute to the nation's cause

Sirf News needs to recruit journalists in large numbers to increase the volume of its reports and articles to at least 100 a day, which will make us mainstream, which is necessary to challenge the anti-India discourse by established media houses. Besides there are monthly liabilities like the subscription fees of news agencies, the cost of a dedicated server, office maintenance, marketing expenses, etc. Donation is our only source of income. Please serve the cause of the nation by donating generously.

Join Sirf News on

and/or

Latest video

Share via

Similar Articles

Comments

Scan to donate

Swadharma QR Code
Advertisment
Sirf News Facebook Page QR Code
Facebook page of Sirf News: Scan to like and follow

Most Popular

[prisna-google-website-translator]
%d bloggers like this: