Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy, on Thursday, alleged that actor Sushant Singh Rajput was ‘murdered’. Swamy took to Twitter and posted a document which showed that 24 of 26 points supported the alleged murder theory.
“Why I think Sushanth Singh Rajput was murdered,” Swamy said along with a photograph of the document. According to the document tweeted by Swamy, the mark on Rajput’s neck did not match suicide but instead matched a homicide. The document further claims that for suicide by hanging, one has to hang himself by removing the table under his feet. “This huge force is not possible in homicidal strangulation,” the document states.
According to the document, marks on Rajput’s body indicate ‘beating. It also says that there was no suicide note and it is possible that Disha Salian, the manager who committed suicide before Rajput knew something along with him.
The list Swamy shared, noted points in suicide and murder theory. According to the list, if Sushant committed suicide due to depression and non-existence on social media, he could have been murdered because of the location, length of ligature mark, mark on the neck not matching with the cloth used, various marks on the body, CCTV outage, missing room duplicate key, his manager Disha Salian’s suicide, changing sim card, no financial crisis, servant changing statement, among other things.
Swamy had also given his views on the recent development, where Deshmukh declared there would be no CBI probe in Sushant’s death case. He tweeted, “If Bihar Police is serious about having a say in the investigation into the unnatural death of Sushant Singh Rajput then there is no alternative to a CBI probe since Police of two States cannot separately investigate the same crime.”
Previously, Dr. Subramanian Swamy had penned a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi urging CBI investigation in actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. PM Modi also recently acknowledged the letter.
“I have received your letter of 15 July, 2020,” read the letter from PM Modi in acknowledgment. In his letter, Subramanian Swamy had alleged that big names in Bollywood with the help of dons in Dubai are asking Mumbai Police to cover up the death and call it voluntary suicide.
Rhea Chakraborty moves SC
A day after being named in an FIR in Patna, accusing her of being responsible of driving actor Sushant Singh Rajput to commit suicide, actress Rhea Chakraborty on Wednesday knocked on the doors of the Supreme Court seeking transfer of the probe from Patna to Mumbai.
Chakraborty’s advocate, Satish Maneshinde, confirmed the development to the media. “We have moved the apex court seeking transfer of the FIR filed by Sushant’s father against my client, from Patna to Mumbai,” he said.
Amid the rising chorus for transfer of the case to the CBI, Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh on Wednesday categorically ruled out such a move.
After attending an internal security review meeting chaired by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Deshmukh said, ‘’ There is no question of transferring the case to CBI. Mumbai police are quite capable of handling the case. Investigations are on.’’
Deshmukh’s statement came hours after BJP MP Subramanian Swamy tweeted, “If Bihar Police is serious about having a say in the investigation into the unnatural death of Sushant Singh Rajput, then there is no alternative to a CBI probe since the police of two States cannot separately investigate the same crime.’’