It is a new year. It is baking time here — cookies, cakes and plenty of other goodies. So I have taken to baking, jumping on the bandwagon of festivities. Here is the easiest one for my readers. Try it. It is very easy.
- Butter: 125 g (at room temperature)
- Flour: 125 g
- Custard powder (vanilla): 40 g
- Salt: to taste
- Icing sugar: 40 g
- Cream the butter ,sugar and custard powder to form a smooth mixture.
- Add the salt. Add a little flour at a time.
- Mix to form a soft dough. Pinch out small portions and then roll into balls. Then put some pressure with palm on the balls. You can make design by using forks.
- Place on the butter paper in baking tray. If you don’t have butter paper, grease the tray with oil.
- Bake at 180° C for 15 to 20 min.
Cool it before serving.