Christmas is round the corner. Make some cookies at home and enjoy.
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Butter: 1 cup
- Brown sugar: ¾ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Egg: 2
- Chocolate chips: 1 cup
- Flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, normal sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Mix choco-chips
- Drop by rounded table spoon on to under-greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in 180°C until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the rack from the oven and let it cool on baking tray for 5 min.
Serve when it has cooled down or later.