The morning can be awesome if you can bake fresh buns and have it in your breakfast with milk, jelly or jam, butter and other assortments. Here is an easy recipe to try it at home.
- Flour: 4 cups
- Dry yeast: 4 teaspoons
- Milk: 1 cup
- Water: ¾ cup
- Butter or oil: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1/3 cup
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Mix 3 cups flour and 4 teaspoons of yeast in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, water, oil, sugar and salt and then put it in microwave and heat till it is lukewarm.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture and beat till it is smooth.
- Mix the remaining flour to the above to make a dough that is soft. Mix well until the dough is soft and slightly sticky.
- Now let the dough rest in a large greased bowl and cover it with a fresh cloth. Let it rest for about 30-45 minutes. It will double in size.
- Make 12 -15 small balls out of the dough and place them on a greased baking sheet to rise until they double in size; this will take approximately an hour.
- Now sprinkle the sesame seeds on the balls.
- Bake in preheated 350°C oven 15 minutes.