This morning local time an explosion, now officially considered a terrorist incident, was reported on atrain which was stopped at Parsons Green in south-west London. The explosion has been officially confirmed caused by an placed in a white bucket inside a shopping bag. Reports also indicate a timer attached to the explosive. At least 29 people were injured, said this afternoon.
Officers and ambulance staff were on the scene this morning, with reports of burn and crush injuries. Detectives and MI5 were investigating.
BBC News presenterdescribed seeing a woman on a stretcher with face and leg burns.
In a statement after the incident, British Prime Ministersaid, “My thoughts are with those injured at Parsons Green and emergency services who are responding bravely to this terrorist incident.”
From Wikinews under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 licence
- 39 भारतीयों के मुद्दे पर नाकामी छुपाने के लिए डेटा लीक प्रकरण—राहुल गांधी - 22 March 2018
- महिला टी-20 — ऑस्ट्रेलिया ने भारत को 6 विकेट से हराया - 22 March 2018
- एक्सिस बैंक के दो बड़े अधिकारियों का इस्तीफा - 22 March 2018
- चौदहवें दिन भी लोकसभा में हंगामा जारी, कामकाज ठप - 22 March 2018
- ताजमहल को संरक्षित रखने के लिए विजन डॉक्यूमेन्ट का पहला ड्राफ्ट पेश करे यूपी - 22 March 2018