Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy is thrilled to be a part of the upcoming film Thugs of Hindostan and calls it as an experience of a lifetime. Produced by Yash Raj Films, the Vijay Krishna Acharya-directed movie brings together Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan for the first time on screen.
In an interview, Ronit says, “It is a huge, humongous film. I am extremely proud to be a part of it and working with Yash Raj Films. It is a great experience being in the film and to be with Aamir, Mr Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima (Sana Sheikh). It has humongous talent across the board.”
While the 52-year-old actor is tightly lipped about his character in the film, he reveals he does not have any scenes with Aamir in the film.
“I shot with Mr Bachchan, but unfortunately I do not have a scene with Aamir sir. Where my track ends, is the reason the films start. That’s all I can say,” he adds.
While Vijay had previously directed Aamir in Dhoom 3, Ronit says he was initially also supposed to be a part of the 2013 blockbuster.
“I was approached for Dhoom 3 but I couldn’t do it because the dates changed and due to several other reasons. So I had met him (Vijay) then. I recently shot in Jodhpur, I was there for a couple of weeks and we became great friends.”
The actor, meanwhile, is gearing up for his digital debut with ALT Balaji Original’s Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain.
The show, which also features Mona Singh and Gurdeep Kohli, will stream on the ALTBalaji app from 16 March.
- 39 भारतीयों के मुद्दे पर नाकामी छुपाने के लिए डेटा लीक प्रकरण—राहुल गांधी - 22 March 2018
- महिला टी-20 — ऑस्ट्रेलिया ने भारत को 6 विकेट से हराया - 22 March 2018
- एक्सिस बैंक के दो बड़े अधिकारियों का इस्तीफा - 22 March 2018
- चौदहवें दिन भी लोकसभा में हंगामा जारी, कामकाज ठप - 22 March 2018
- ताजमहल को संरक्षित रखने के लिए विजन डॉक्यूमेन्ट का पहला ड्राफ्ट पेश करे यूपी - 22 March 2018