San Francisco: Apple’s iPhone X hit stores around the world today, drawing crowds in many locations and protests in others as the new flagship device hit stores in some 50 markets worldwide.
Apple enthusiasts around the globe were lining up to get their hands on the new device which features facial recognition, cordless charging and an edge-to-edge screen with technology used in high-end televisions — and an eye-popping price tag.
- CS assault: Court denies bail to AAP MLAs - 23 February 2018
- Lodha’s reforms not implemented due to time constraint: Ganguly - 23 February 2018
- Not an easy journey to stardom, says Salman Khan - 23 February 2018
- India asks Saudi Arabia for ‘reasonable’ oil pricing - 23 February 2018
- PM to launch Amma two-wheeler scheme in Chennai tomorrow - 23 February 2018