San Francisco: Apple’s iPhone X hit stores around the world today, drawing crowds in many locations and protests in others as the new flagship device hit stores in some 50 markets worldwide.
Apple enthusiasts around the globe were lining up to get their hands on the new device which features facial recognition, cordless charging and an edge-to-edge screen with technology used in high-end televisions — and an eye-popping price tag.
- Vandemataram College chairman challenges Sukhbir Badal - 24 November 2017
- Indian bowlers bundled out defensive Sri Lanka for 205 - 24 November 2017
- Sukhbir seeks PM’s intervention in renaming of Dyal Singh - 24 November 2017
- Mamata welcomes ‘Padmavati’ team to Bengal - 24 November 2017
- Ram temple will be built at disputed site in Ayodhya: RSS chief - 24 November 2017