New Delhi: Taking forward the National Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy, 2016, a ‘Scheme for IPR Awareness – Creative India; Innovative India’ has been launched by Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
The scheme aims at raising IPR awareness amongst students, youth, authors, artists, budding inventors and professionals to inspire them to create, innovate and protect their creations and inventions across India including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 cities as well as rural areas in the next 3 years.
The scheme for IPR awareness aims to conduct over 4000 IPR awareness workshops and seminars in academic institutions (schools and colleges) and the industry, including MSMEs and startups, as also IP training and sensitization programmes for enforcement agencies and the judiciary.
The workshops will cover all vital IP topics including international filing procedures, promotion of geographical indications and highlight the ill effects of piracy and counterfeiting.
The scheme for IPR Awareness would be implemented through partner organisations to promote innovation and entrepreneurship, for which complete details can be viewed on this web page.
- ‘बंदूकबाज़’ पर चित्रांगदा व कुशान के बीच झगड़ा बढ़ा - 23 July 2017
- 29 fighter aircraft lost in crashes in 5 years - 21 July 2017
- Pakistan honours ceasefire more in breach than in observance - 21 July 2017
- BEML Limited will be privatised - 21 July 2017
- 25 जुलाई देश के 14वें राष्ट्रपति बनेंगे रामनाथ कोविंद - 20 July 2017