New Delhi: Taking forward the National Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy, 2016, a ‘Scheme for IPR Awareness – Creative India; Innovative India’ has been launched by Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
The scheme aims at raising IPR awareness amongst students, youth, authors, artists, budding inventors and professionals to inspire them to create, innovate and protect their creations and inventions across India including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 cities as well as rural areas in the next 3 years.
The scheme for IPR awareness aims to conduct over 4000 IPR awareness workshops and seminars in academic institutions (schools and colleges) and the industry, including MSMEs and startups, as also IP training and sensitization programmes for enforcement agencies and the judiciary.
The workshops will cover all vital IP topics including international filing procedures, promotion of geographical indications and highlight the ill effects of piracy and counterfeiting.
The scheme for IPR Awareness would be implemented through partner organisations to promote innovation and entrepreneurship, for which complete details can be viewed on this web page.
- 14 फीसदी ब्याज के साथ पैसे लौटाए सुपरटेक – सुप्रीम कोर्ट - 22 September 2017
- Bimal Gurung opposes formation of new BoA in GTA - 21 September 2017
- फिल्म बाहुबली से प्रेरित होगी इस बार की ‘लवकुश रामलीला’ - 20 September 2017
- Madras HC refuses to stay disqualification of pro-Dinakaran MLAs - 20 September 2017
- एसिड विक्टिम लक्ष्मी ने बढ़ाया स्कूली कन्याओं का मनोबल - 19 September 2017