New Delhi: While today’s newspapers have already given you the highlights of the Goods and Services Tax rates, सिर्फ़ News presents to you the entire list at the end of this report.
The 14th Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council Meeting, chaired by Union Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley, was held in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir yesterday. The fitment of rates of goods was discussed during the council meeting.
The council has broadly approved the GST rates for goods at nil rate, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% to be levied on certain goods. It has also broadly approved the rates of GST compensation cess to be levied on certain goods.
The information has been uploaded after the GST Council’s decision on the website of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and is available here. It will be subject to further vetting during which the lists may undergo some changes.
- 14 फीसदी ब्याज के साथ पैसे लौटाए सुपरटेक – सुप्रीम कोर्ट - 22 September 2017
- Bimal Gurung opposes formation of new BoA in GTA - 21 September 2017
- फिल्म बाहुबली से प्रेरित होगी इस बार की ‘लवकुश रामलीला’ - 20 September 2017
- Madras HC refuses to stay disqualification of pro-Dinakaran MLAs - 20 September 2017
- एसिड विक्टिम लक्ष्मी ने बढ़ाया स्कूली कन्याओं का मनोबल - 19 September 2017