New Delhi: While today’s newspapers have already given you the highlights of the Goods and Services Tax rates, सिर्फ़ News presents to you the entire list at the end of this report.
The 14th Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council Meeting, chaired by Union Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley, was held in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir yesterday. The fitment of rates of goods was discussed during the council meeting.
The council has broadly approved the GST rates for goods at nil rate, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% to be levied on certain goods. It has also broadly approved the rates of GST compensation cess to be levied on certain goods.
The information has been uploaded after the GST Council’s decision on the website of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and is available here. It will be subject to further vetting during which the lists may undergo some changes.
- ‘बंदूकबाज़’ पर चित्रांगदा व कुशान के बीच झगड़ा बढ़ा - 23 July 2017
- 29 fighter aircraft lost in crashes in 5 years - 21 July 2017
- Pakistan honours ceasefire more in breach than in observance - 21 July 2017
- BEML Limited will be privatised - 21 July 2017
- 25 जुलाई देश के 14वें राष्ट्रपति बनेंगे रामनाथ कोविंद - 20 July 2017