New Delhi: While today’s newspapers have already given you the highlights of the Goods and Services Tax rates, सिर्फ़ News presents to you the entire list at the end of this report.
The 14th Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council Meeting, chaired by Union Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley, was held in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir yesterday. The fitment of rates of goods was discussed during the council meeting.
The council has broadly approved the GST rates for goods at nil rate, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% to be levied on certain goods. It has also broadly approved the rates of GST compensation cess to be levied on certain goods.
The information has been uploaded after the GST Council’s decision on the website of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) and is available here. It will be subject to further vetting during which the lists may undergo some changes.
- Sunflower genome sequence: More resilient crops in future - 26 May 2017
- सहारनपुर तनावपूर्ण, दलित-राजपूत भिड़ंत जारी - 24 May 2017
- सहारनपुर को साम्प्रदायिक, जातीय रूप दे रहा विपक्ष — योगी सरकार - 24 May 2017
- सहारनपुर हिंसा के लिए योगी सरकार ज़िम्मेदार — मायावती - 24 May 2017
- Modinomics: Good indices up, bad indices down - 23 May 2017