Bengaluru — The Delhi Public School-North in the city has asked its students to come prepared to celebrate the Chinese New Year. The school issued a circular in this respect on 3 July, mentioning the Chinese New Year Day slated for tomorrow.
The school has asked its wards to wear dresses in sync with Chinese customs and traditions. The school management has further asked the students to learn Chinese cuisine. It has ordered students who cannot procure Chinese apparels to sport red outfits depicting the colour of the Communist Party’s flag.
Also, the children have been asked to pack Chinese dishes like noodles, Manchurian or vegetable fried rice for taking part in the food festival.
Parents of the students of this DPS are by and large shocked by the daft attitude of the school management in the wake of the hostility of the neighbouring country that, they say, constantly threatens the sovereignty of India.
The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad has threatened to stage a protest demonstration before the school premises tomorrow if the school fails to call off the Chinese New Year Day celebrations by today evening.
- Artificial womb raises hope for premature babies - 18 August 2017
- Genetic cause of infertility overcome - 18 August 2017
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने लगाई तमिलनाडु में मेडिकल दाखिले पर रोक - 18 August 2017
- Infosys MD and CEO Vishal Sikka quits - 18 August 2017
- इलेक्ट्रॉनिक टोल संग्रह के लिए 2 मोबाइल ऐप - 17 August 2017