Bengaluru — The Delhi Public School-North in the city has asked its students to come prepared to celebrate the Chinese New Year. The school issued a circular in this respect on 3 July, mentioning the Chinese New Year Day slated for tomorrow.
The school has asked its wards to wear dresses in sync with Chinese customs and traditions. The school management has further asked the students to learn Chinese cuisine. It has ordered students who cannot procure Chinese apparels to sport red outfits depicting the colour of the Communist Party’s flag.
Also, the children have been asked to pack Chinese dishes like noodles, Manchurian or vegetable fried rice for taking part in the food festival.
Parents of the students of this DPS are by and large shocked by the daft attitude of the school management in the wake of the hostility of the neighbouring country that, they say, constantly threatens the sovereignty of India.
The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad has threatened to stage a protest demonstration before the school premises tomorrow if the school fails to call off the Chinese New Year Day celebrations by today evening.
- 39 भारतीयों के मुद्दे पर नाकामी छुपाने के लिए डेटा लीक प्रकरण—राहुल गांधी - 22 March 2018
- महिला टी-20 — ऑस्ट्रेलिया ने भारत को 6 विकेट से हराया - 22 March 2018
- एक्सिस बैंक के दो बड़े अधिकारियों का इस्तीफा - 22 March 2018
- चौदहवें दिन भी लोकसभा में हंगामा जारी, कामकाज ठप - 22 March 2018
- ताजमहल को संरक्षित रखने के लिए विजन डॉक्यूमेन्ट का पहला ड्राफ्ट पेश करे यूपी - 22 March 2018