Bengaluru — The Delhi Public School-North in the city has asked its students to come prepared to celebrate the Chinese New Year. The school issued a circular in this respect on 3 July, mentioning the Chinese New Year Day slated for tomorrow.
The school has asked its wards to wear dresses in sync with Chinese customs and traditions. The school management has further asked the students to learn Chinese cuisine. It has ordered students who cannot procure Chinese apparels to sport red outfits depicting the colour of the Communist Party’s flag.
Also, the children have been asked to pack Chinese dishes like noodles, Manchurian or vegetable fried rice for taking part in the food festival.
Parents of the students of this DPS are by and large shocked by the daft attitude of the school management in the wake of the hostility of the neighbouring country that, they say, constantly threatens the sovereignty of India.
The Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad has threatened to stage a protest demonstration before the school premises tomorrow if the school fails to call off the Chinese New Year Day celebrations by today evening.
- IMA strongly opposes draft bill that seeks to replace MCI - 17 December 2017
- कोयला घोटाला- मधु कोड़ा को तीन साल की सजा, 25 लाख जुर्माना - 16 December 2017
- BJP terms Congress as a ‘corrupt thought process’ - 16 December 2017
- Rahul’s leadership brings a new sense of dedication: Manmohan - 16 December 2017
- US may stop work authorisation to spouses of H-1B visa holders - 16 December 2017