Washington: Scientists at NASA and European Space Agency have spotted the return of Comet 96P using the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) – making it the spacecraft’s most frequent cometary visitor.
The comet entered the lower right corner of SOHO’s view on October 25, and skirted up and around the right edge before leaving on October 30. SOHO had also spotted comet 96P in 1996, 2002, 2007 and 2012.
- Police team at CM’s residence, Kejriwal fumes - 23 February 2018
- Unfair to raise my decades-old ‘criminal’ conviction’, says Atwal - 23 February 2018
- Trump admin makes H1-B visa approval tough - 23 February 2018
- Gorakhpur riot: HC dismisses petition to prosecute Yogi Adityanath - 23 February 2018
- Nitish govt hatching conspiracy to poison me, says Tejashwi - 23 February 2018